Wednesday, November 2, 2011

tagged

I'm cleaning up my blog spaces a bit. In a bid to keep my personal paraphernalia off the other blog, I'm trying to categorise things a bit. You know, a place for everything and everything in it's place. Well, I still have today to get through, my last day at work before the Hajj holidays and then I have some things to get stuck in to and some much needed rest is to be snatched up too. To kick things off a bit, I've decided to tackle some of my draft posts! I found this lurking in there from nearly six months ago! 




I was tagged by little moments and what better way to get out of doing the housework in to the blogging spirit than to play a game of tag!


1. Do you have any pets?  no, although I'm contemplating getting a terrapin 
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. a laptop bag, a finger painting gifted to me this morning by 3 year old and a pile of laundry I can ignore until it screams out at me
3. What's the weather like right now? sunny but not very hot, cool enough to walk in (which is what we just did)
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? Yes, but not in Saudi (not legally anyway) and alhamdulillah, haven't crashed
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 5.30
6. When was the last time you showered? this morning
7. What was the last movie you saw? Inception
8. What does your last text message say? something from the difaa al madani (ministry of civil defence) about staying safe during the Hajj days
9. What's your ringtone? nothing fancy, one of the nokia minimalist tones
10. Have you ever been to a different country? yes ma sha Allah, all the continents except Australasia
11. Do you like sushi? erm ... it's ok
12. Where do you buy your groceries? The Farm Supermarket, Panda & Danube
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? yes 
14. How many siblings do you have? 2 brothers
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? laptop but i miss my desktop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 34 next year
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? both
18. Do you color your hair? yeah!!!
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. go to work, do some baking, cleaning and packing
20. When was the last time you cried? 2 days ago when I said goodbye to my boys 
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? cheese and tomato
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? cheese
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? yes
24. What is your eye color? brown
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? yes, don't really drink either though, not a fan of carbonated drinks



Well,. there you go. Task completed. I can tag some of you but I don't know who's done it. If you have a moment to spare, or like me, just need to sit down and catch your breath before you attack your other tasks, go ahead and join in. Do let me know if you do! 

3 comments:

moments November 2, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

ahh thanks for doing the tag....catch up soon!

deros November 3, 2011 at 9:32 AM  

can i try? have a little free time :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP