Sunday, May 15, 2011

tag

A while ago, I was tagged by Helen at Moonstruck Creations. She has been following the blog for some time and it's been nice getting to know her via her blog. It is truly amazing when someone drops me a "Hey!" to say that they follow, or stop by sometimes. A BIG thank you to all of you!




I don't know if I deserve the award, but to play fair, I'll join in and post some things about myself.


I'm not a cool photographer like some of my friends, but I do like taking photos of anything that catches my eye. Even my spice tin. 




Having one, gives me the false impression that I know what I'm doing in the kitchen. I wonder if the kind of spices you use, says something about your personality. Now there's a thought. One of my favourites is cinnamon (not pictured!). 




I love these slippers! They are so comfortable ma sha Allah! I think the company is from Thailand but I get mine amongst the goodies my Mum brings back from Dubai!


I love to crochet! You knew that already? I love that feeling of creating something that looks good, feels good and is useful. Fun and functional. Things don't always go according to plan though. Whatever your creativity of choice, crafting, writing, designing, sometimes you have to cut your losses and wave goodbye because its just not going there. Other times you just have to give it another go. But you don't keep trudging along when you know its all wrong. No! Sometimes you have to stop, frog* and roll (with it)!  




Some lovely things I've noticed on my blog hops of late:


Beautiful Japanese flowers 




More lovely crocheted flowers



Lots of embroidery




Beautiful jewellery




Gorgeous illustrations




* frog - a term used for painfully undoing a number stitches (usually rows and rows) of crochet 
























3 comments:

deros May 15, 2011 at 11:38 PM  

i like this post - very colorful:) and i like "spice tin" want something same on my kitchen - sure will use all :)

Aysh May 17, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

LOL! your spice tin tells me you have an Indian background! Thankyou for liking my embroidery. Love this pos and the term 'frog'

Anonymous,  May 19, 2011 at 1:58 AM  

Oh you, thanks for the link to my blog and for liking my jewellery;)love your spice tin too!
alfarascha
sarah

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP