Tuesday, June 23, 2009

frogging

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Domestic Diva said she keeps second-guessing herself when it comes to crochet projects and doesn't get around to finishing them off. So, today I've decided to share some of my unfinished projects with you.


First off (top left) is a hat that I really should have finished off for my son! Second, a pile of things I started but have
no intention of finishing! No. 3, some luxury cotton motifs just waiting to be frogged (undone). Lower left, we have a couple of throws that were started. I did like the stitches so I might re-visit these with different yarns and hooks! The fifth pic is an Irish Rose square that was bunching up too much. And last (but not least) some edging I'd started for someone but then decided I wasn't so keen on all three of the colours! This is just some of my unfinished business! But you know what, it's all a learning experience. Remember, it's better to have crocheted and frogged than never to have crocheted at all!

Will I finish these?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP