Sunday, January 3, 2010

cal 2009: december squares, some wips and crafty goals

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

As I glance over at a pile of squares, I know that the end is in sight.  Whether it will be an end that is pleasing to the eye, I don't know.  But it gave me a chance to develop my crochet skills and to make my first BIG project ... or projects! Yes, I think I might have two blankets out of this chaotic heap.
 



These were December's squares:




And here are some projects that I'd hoped would be finished before 2010, but anyway...



Rippling around...




A boring looking mesh-type project .  Yes! I have some shiny new hooks!





Some red ribbing ...



To the end this post, some of the things I would like to try in the future on the crafting-front are:
  • more Irish crochet (I have done some but not much)
  • to learn Tunisian crochet
  • to learn continental knitting
  • to get my hands on a sewing machine! 
In sha Allah!




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

      © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP