Monday, January 25, 2010

pink, mainly

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The girls' have a new dressing table and in true girly-girl style, my girly girl wants to dress it in pink.  She'd like the entire room (that she shares with her not-as-girly sister) to contain more pink.  But, oh well.

I started things off for her with a doily.  Yes, a Grandma Twinkle Doily!






Following on from the pink theme, I crocheted a bit of edging for above-mentioned daughter.



And a couple of sweaters for a couple of tiny babies!



Twins?



I don't know how many teddy bear sweater patterns are out there but this was one I made up as I went along.  These teddy bears are about 30cm or 12 inches tall.  If you'd like a pattern, just let me know! 



Some other things I'm into:




Lovely "smelly" candles.  The Caramel Apple smells delicious and is my kids' favourite.  But the Evergreen one is mine!  

 

And more colourful crochet.

 



7 comments:

ayah January 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

oh, those teddy bear sweaters are soooo cute! mashAllah

umm nidal January 26, 2010 at 4:55 AM  

Very Nice! The teddy bear sweaters are so adorable! Masha'allah!!
I am sooooo allergic to perfume, that I can't have anything but unscented candles in my house. Which totally takes the fun out of it.
Oh - and a toddler that would burn the house down with them!!!
xoxo

Fruitful Fusion January 26, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Thank you ayah and umm nidal! :) Umm N, what about those foody candles? I saw a candle jar that had layers of Brownie, Caramel and two other baked treats! All candle!!!

Molly January 28, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Oooooh, can I move next door to you? I would love to have some of your creativeness rub off on me.

Fruitful Fusion February 1, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Thank you Molly. I know you're VERY creative :)

SOUSOUKITCHEN February 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

They are sooo cute, nice colors.

Anonymous,  February 25, 2010 at 3:33 AM  

Awww..the teddy bear sweaters are Adorable! Love the doily too :o) ThankYou for the link xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP