Thursday, June 10, 2010

cbc - days 3 & 4

Day 3 - multilayered

I enjoyed layering the colours for the layers of the artichoke.  It made me think of the many layers we all have.  


The journal prompt was to name our creative buzz kills and I realised that I hold myself back when it comes to creativity ... doubting myself.  But if something is a reflection of my emotions or an expression of my vision, how can there be a "right" or "wrong" or "good" or "bad"?  BUT, in a practical sense, there is art to be learnt.  So I think it's a combination of what is already inside me and learning the skills to express them well.  Isn't this the case with any type of expression be it writing a letter of complaint or giving a speech?  

Day 4 - heavy metal


This one made me laugh.  If this was 15 years ago, I'm sure my project would have included Metallica.  Infact, I'm sure I did an all-lead Metallica logo that I was quite proud of.  Along with all the other things I had from back then, I have no idea what happened to it!

 
   

1 comments:

Buy Design June 10, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

I'm enjoying you boot camp challenges. Thought provoking to step out of your comfort zone and not only try new things but to share them too.
Look forward to seeing more.
Fiona

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP