Thursday, June 3, 2010

my creative space ...

... is about motifs.  You can never have too many wips right? Yeah right!


Two motifs.

A smaller motif.

Quite small motifs.


And I came across this colour personality test at one of my favourite blogs

This is what my colour choices apparently say about me:

You are 44 % extrovert and 56 % introvert.


Independently of any order of importance :

You are able to listen to others, you show a good emotional intelligence, you know how to bring your support to others.

You are also strong-willed and active, your actions are determined by your own will, by the goals you settled for yourself, and by your need to act and to move forward.

Finally you are imaginative and creative, you have always new ideas, and you know how to apply them.


Hmmm ok. 


For more creative spaces head over to Kootoyoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 4, 2010 at 2:10 AM  

Hi! Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog! I'm very new to the blogosphere (may 12th 2010 I began!) so its really REALLY exciting for me when other bloggers stop by. I love your crochet and love finding other people who are completely enthused! I'll look forward to seeing your progress especially involving granny stripes!

Anonymous,  June 4, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

Assalamu'alaykum sister,

I really like your motifs, think they would make a great vest.

About those color personality thingies, well, I usually wonder what they base their decisions on. No doubt certain colors can erupt feelings(happy, uncomfortable etc...), I've experienced that myself. Not so certain though about personality analogies though, although it's somewhat interesting. Isn't it?

Kind regards.

Umm A.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP