Thursday, July 7, 2011

paying it forward

Blog-love is wonderful. It's so encouraging and so warm and cosy too. You stop by, some of you leave comments, some of you email, some of you tag me and even mention my little blog on yours. I appreciate it all!


Helen over at Moonstruck Creations gave me this 




I have to pass it on to blogs I love that have less than 100 followers. So here goes ...


I have no idea how many followers my dear friend at Little Moments has but this is her new blog of beautiful photos!


There's Nima Noema, a German blog I have recently come across full of lovely creations. Funny, it was on this blog, I discovered that Google Translate puts me down as "Fruitful Merger"!!! 


And of course JenMun(a), another German blog, another very creative soul!


Life's Rich Pattern, is another blog that's new to me. It's full of  great Marrakech shots, beautiful quilts and calm reflection.


There are all sorts of knit, crocheted and embroidered goodies by Deros in Russia!


Do YOU have less than 100 followers? Please go ahead and join in if you do!

7 comments:

Annabella July 7, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

Thank you so much and for your lovely comments!

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior July 8, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

salamualaikum,
hey you:) thanks so much!

JenMuna

enim sou July 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Shukran - this is so lovely -
have a good journey fi amaniLLAH.


Wa salam alaikum, nima n.

deros July 14, 2011 at 10:51 PM  

thank you very much. so simple and nice award, i really like it
hugs and love

EphemeralMe August 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

Your blog is beautiful mashaAllah. What do I have to do if I have no followers? :D!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP