Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ramadan Journal Day 1

I've been away for a while. I think I needed it! There has been a lot going on here. Today is the first day of Ramadan, the month of fasting, spiritual reconnection and recharging the soul. I am sitting amongst boxes and scissors and brown tape as I try to manage some of our packing. We are booked to leave Saudi Arabia in just over a month in sha Allah! So, I thought I might try to join in with this Ramadan Journal over at Creating Memories. I think it will be a nice way of blogging my last month here and journaling a part of our Ramadan. Things are even more chaotic as I'm expecting baby number 5 in sha Allah! So do bear with me! 

Ramadan Journal Day 1: Suhoor/Dawn
It's surprisingly dark after the Fajr/Dawn prayer but behind those lights and buildings is where the sun creeps up from!



Ramadan mubarak!

I'll leave you with a few things we've been doing!


 getting together with friends



 enjoying smoothies

 eating clean!


getting together with more friends!


2 comments:

Aysh July 13, 2013 at 7:10 PM  

Congratulations on baby#5! MashaAllah and Ramadhan Mubarak. Loved reading your ramadhan Posts.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP