Sunday, September 21, 2014

Eid's coming up!

I've been meaning to pop over to this space for a while now. Life has been going on, as it does and we've been living in Algeria for a year now! With Eid Al Adha fast approaching, I need to get my thinking cap on and plan ahead. This Eid of Sacrifice is quite hands-on here in Algeria. There are sheep for sale everywhere! And the day of Eid, after going to the mosque, is almost certainly spent slaughtering and then prepping the meat. I thought I'd share a few of the things I'm loving to do with Eid and Hajj activities/treats for kids.











Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP