Monday, May 25, 2009

cushion comforts

Soon after I had my last child (baby no. 4) I was inspired by fellow bloggers to take up crochet. Let's just say, with cyberspace loaded with tutorials and patterns and a great online community, I was hooked!

Since then, I've been flitting between projects, trying out new patterns, sticking with those that I like and frogging those that are just not "me".
The trusty Granny Square has been a firm favourite from the start. I crocheted this big square quite some time ago.

Eventually, it became ...
Last year, on a trip back to the UK, I picked up some yarn and fell in love with this square.

I took my time with this one but I'm so happy to reveal that these squares ...

became this ...

and then this ...

It's great to have it finally done and finished (Alhamdulillah)!

1 comments:

Rainbow In The Grey Sky June 12, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

there is a certian satisfaction of looking at a finished piece esp if its dragged well done!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP