Sunday, August 2, 2009

tea mats and other tails

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Yarn tails that is! I saw this pattern and decided I wanted to give these a go myself. They might even get used! Anyone for tea?
As I was hooking along on the hexalicious blanket, I decided to make some changes. I re-did the outer rounds of the hexes because I didn't like the other joining method I'd been using and went back to the original one.
I also discovered some colour combinations that I really like and started on this Candy Cushion using the Wool Eater pattern.
And now, for those of you that are getting really fed up with the crochet craze, here's something a bit different, pastel play!

6 comments:

washi August 3, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Wow, these are so beautiful and colourful masha'Allah :-D

Rima August 4, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Lovely! The coasters turned out really great.

Unknown August 8, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

Oh, wow, those are some gorgeous works of yarn! :) And I'm happy to have found a fellow Muslim crocheter-- although I am nowhere near your level!

Inshaallah, I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Please be sure and drop by, leave a note & follow!

-Laila

Anonymous,  November 5, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Assalamu'alaykum sister,

Masha'Allah I really like those tea mats. Nice stash busting idea to use for them I think. About your hexagon blanket and the colors, IT'S THE COLOR that I noticed FIRST and liked THE MOST masha'Allah. I wouldn't change a thing!

Love the colors of your wool eater as well. Barak Allahu feek.

Kind regards,

Umm Abdulrahman

Fruitful Fusion November 8, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Aw thank you Laila and Umm AbdulRahman! I guess that Hex blanket's staying bright and colourful in sha Allah! I need to finish that Wool Eater cushion!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP