Tuesday, October 20, 2009

cal 2009: august squares

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I'm behind on my CAL squares, but did a little while on hols. These are the August squares:


Popin' Square (top right)

August Aran Square (top left)

Jupiter

Now that there aren't that many months left, I'm wondering what my crazy blanket or blankets are going to look like. I have so many colours going on that I think I have group them together according to colour and play around with the layout a bit. I'm wondering if the small squares should go together to form a small blanket or whether it might be nicer to just incorporate them in to a bigger blanket with the big squares.

4 comments:

washi October 23, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

I can't wait to see the end-result insha'Allah!

Rima November 1, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Really cute squares! Great colors.

Anonymous,  November 3, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

Assalamu'alaykum,

This is going to be one funky blanket(nice funky, I mean(smile) masha'Allah, can't wait to see it! I'm guessing too that it's nice that you can try out so many square patterns to see which one's you'd like to use again. Well, actually that's something I'd probably do.

Kind regards,

Umm Abdulrahman

Fruitful Fusion November 8, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Thanks everyone. Yes, it's a great way to try out new squares and stitches. I've learnt a lot during the course of the crochet-along. It's also a great way to do a big project bit by bit.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP