Tuesday, October 20, 2009

hooks out again!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I've been back a while but with all the re-settling, tonsilitis and kids going back to school, I haven't been able to craft much let alone organise it all. We h
ad a nice break away in Algeria:


Now I'm playing catch-up with the CAL squares, doing little things and a bit of granny-ing too.



Have I forgotten something? Hexalicious! She's fine, but I haven't spent any time with her since being back. I have to wait for the right moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 3, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Assalamu'alaykum,

Beautiful pictures from Algeria masha'Allah. Tahoor insha'Allah with your family's tonsilitis. I know how hard it is/seems getting back into the swing of things, after illnesses.

Kind Regards,

Umm Abdulrahman

Fruitful Fusion November 8, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Ameen sis. Jazakillahu khayra!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP