Wednesday, October 21, 2009


One of the things I'd like to keep up from my days in Algeria is my salad intake. The salads need not be boring. I particularly LOVE salad with steamed veggies: carrots, beans, beetroot, potatoes, fennel, etc. etc.!



Here's my simple, easy peasy vinaigrette. I love recycling glass jars and always have a couple or a few lying around!


That's white vinegar and olive oil. Equal parts, as you can see.

A bit of salt and pepper.


And a good old shake! Pour it over the salad and keep the rest in the fridge for another time.
For a less exciting salad, you could always add a more exciting dressing, add a little mayo or mustard and honey, or lemon instead of vinegar. The possibilites are endless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP