Tuesday, November 3, 2009

cal 2009: february squares

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Yep, you know, some time at the beginning of the year we had a month called February? And way back then, I crocheted two of the CAL squares for the month. But I wasn't best pleased with them. I changed hook size by about April and for the sake of consistency decided that I would do previous squares again. I did. But then I also decided to crochet the other two squares for February that I hadn't already done. So here they all are:


In case you want the patterns, on the left we have Caring Hearts. The top right is the Two Tone square. Below that we have the One Heart and at the bottom, Center Heart.

Most of my squares are bright, solid colours, but I do have some creams, pinks and light purples. If they don't all go together, there are going to have to be two separate blankets!


3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 3, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Assalamu'alaykum,

I like all of these masha'Allah. Especially like the pastel hearts. Thank you for sharing the patterns as well.

Kind regards,

Umm Abdulrahman

Fruitful Fusion November 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Wa alaykum salaam,

You're very welcome Umm AbdulRahman. You seem to love to crochet too. Do you have a blog too where we can see your work? I'd love to see it!

Anonymous,  November 10, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

Assalamu'alaykum,

Jizak'Allah Khair, yes, I do like crochet alot, Alhamdulillah and no, actually I don't have a blog, but, I really enjoy reading Alhamdulillah many of the crochet blogs and getting inspiration/ideas from here and there.

Umm Abdulrahman

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP