Saturday, November 21, 2009

another baby blanket

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I had four projects on the go. I've fin
ished one and now I have five!!! How did that happen? The extra two are little things that have to be done by 'Eid (this Friday) in sha Allah!

Well, tomorrow this little bundle will be headng over to it's little bundle of a recipient in Taif, a one week old baby boy!


Here it is, in its entirety.

Unfortunately, it was a unusually grey when I took these photos!

I liked crocheting this Tulip Stitch.

I hope Little One will feel snug and cosy in it.


5 comments:

Anonymous,  November 23, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Assalamu'alaykum,

Masha'Allah it looks very delicate. I like it! Congratulations!

Umm Abdulrahman

Anonymous,  November 23, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Masha'Allah, just gorgeous!!
Emma x

Anonymous,  November 24, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

the pattern looks very nice,and i like the colours of your works...
the baby is lucky:)

Fruitful Fusion November 24, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Thank you everyone! I hope he likes it :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP