Saturday, March 13, 2010

another cushion?

Oh yes it is! Except this is one of those "FINALLY!" ones.  I had to keep taking out of the shadows to work on it.
 

It's another Sarah London pattern/idea that I'd been wanting to try.  Can you tell I like her work?  I started it AGES ago.  First the mesh.  Then the chains.  Then the weaving. 


The task of actually making the square in to a cushion was daunting.  I ended up stitching it on to one of our old cushions and it seems to have worked. 


I'm so glad that it's done!  Now I should lay into another one of my unfinished crochet projects!

1 comments:

Baa-Me Kniits March 14, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

Wonderful Cushion!!! Such a lot of work but the results speak for themselves! Followed your link to Sarah London and WOW I am a fan!! I have seen her grannys on Flicker but hadn't connected to her site.....my husband is thinking maybe I shouldn't have....more lovely crochet ideas to cope with :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP