Monday, March 1, 2010

aqua red radiant

I have quite a few crochet cushions on the go.  One has been completed (after some frogging for re-sizing)!


Like I said before, it's a pattern I've been wanting to try out for ages.

  
It starts off looking as though you've done something wrong ...

 

... but it comes together at the end.


And didn't you think I was crazy for crocheting blankets in the middle of the desert?  Ok, not quite middle of the desert.  But it has actually been cool enough round these parts to warrant some blanket usage. Really.

 
I'll leave you with something some of you might like to check out!

Blog and Business Workshop

8 comments:

inkberryblue March 2, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Love the cushion! Thanks for the blogging link too ~ it looks like a really interesting site. =)

Anonymous,  March 2, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

Assalamo alaikum auntie!
Masha'allah! I love looking at peoples work, but don't have the patience to do my own, hehe! I love the different colours, they all look Algerian. lol!
I am the daughter of seekingjenna (Sakina, Claire). Fiamanillah, Batoul

Fruitful Fusion March 3, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Thanks Inkberryblue. It's a great workshop too!

Batoul!!! So nice to see you here! :D Thank you!

Anonymous,  March 10, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

it's beautiful! i love it :o)

warm thoughts and wishes xxx

sumea

Anonymous,  March 10, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

thats really nice, I love the colour combination u've used, very eye cathcing.
Taz

Trudi - Me and Ewe March 11, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

Love, love, love your cushion!

Fruitful Fusion March 11, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Aw thanks everyone! Taz, can't believe you left me a comment! Between contractions? See you later in sha Allah.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP