Saturday, April 10, 2010

sneaky peaky stuff

Crochet designers often do these "sneak peak" posts where they show you a little, teeny, tiny bit of something they're working on.  They can't show you more because the pattern is to be published somewhere and you can't make out whether it's a purse or a potholder.  


I'm not a crochet designer, but I thought I'd add my own sneaky peakiness to the blogosphere today and show you some of the things I've had on the hooks.  And yes, one of them has somethng to do with a certain swap.






Of course I'll reveal all.  In sha Allah.  But only once I know that the recipient has her stuff!



6 comments:

Unknown April 10, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Show us more.... pretty please.... Just change a few stitches and it will become your's right.... tea-he...

Spring has Sprung here... Yipee,
Kate - The Garden Bell

Princess Honeybee April 12, 2010 at 3:20 AM  

I love the combination of colours in the first pic. Can't wait to see the whole pics! Your blog is making me wish I hadn't given up knitting and crocheting back when I was 19!

Kate April 13, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

Its looking lovely whatever it is. I've been dying to see your pin cushion creation after all those little ones you made a while back.

Fruitful Fusion April 13, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

I do hope the Saudi post is on my side and I can show you what all of these little crocheted goodies are! The pin cushion is actually quite different from any of the others! I hope she likes it!!! :)

Ruby Star April 16, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

wow this looks very interesting. The colours are fabulous.

Sarah - Red Gingham April 29, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

I got it, I got it!!! I'm so excited that your parcel finally arrived in my mail box this morning Kawthar. And what a wonderful package it is too! My goodness you really didn't have to spoil all my girls as well - there are too many of them for that.

I absolutely adore my pincushion!! I really do and I love that it's made from red gingham like my blog name. You are so clever, you really are. And that covered button is heavenly with the crochet over it.

I hope you can tell how excited I am, because it completely made our day. Thank you kindly. Now I must blog all about it and then have a good look around your blog. Sarah xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP