Wednesday, June 16, 2010

cbc days 7 & 8

Journal Prompt:

Today and tomorrow, set aside roughly 45 minutes to yourselves to sit down and complete three full notebook pages of stream of consciousness writing. Don't think about what you should write…just write. And if you don’t know what to write about, just write “I don’t know what to write about. Maegan has me doing this stupid activity. What does she want me to say. I’m tired and I have a million things to do…” Before you know, you’ll be getting to the good stuff. But here’s the kicker…once you’re done, throw them out. I do not want you to go back and read these pages…ever. They are merely an emptying. Enjoy.
I haven't done it yet!!! Yes, I'm playing catch up!  But I don't want to skip the task.  I think it's a beneficial activity for everyone, you know, when you're feeling overwhelmed, a bit blue, nervous, whatever.

Random Word Prompts

fly

Through The Clouds

I didn't achieve what I had set out to.  I think I rushed it, but I will try a similar effect with day 9's word prompt, drizzle, in sha Allah.

ornament
 
Incense Burner

The composition is OFF!!! I could have done something fancy with the smoke if I had enough paper up there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP