Tuesday, June 1, 2010

creativity

I wasn't around for last Thursday's creative space as I was in Makkah. 


Although it's about 45 minutes away, this time we decided to stay for the weekend. And even though it was a more spiritual one, my weekend wasn't lacking in creativity.


Geometric patterns are everywhere!


Some other things have been going on too.

Tiny crochet.




And with the new, some old crochet is nearly finished! 


I must add that I've gained a great deal from Kirsty's hosting My Creative Space.  I've gotten to know a load of creative people with some beautifully inspiring projects, from all over the world!
And speaking of creativity, perhaps a creativity bootcamp is what a lot of us need.  I think it should be a great opportunity.  It's an intensive e-course, from June 6th to 18th, coached by  Maegan AND it's free!!!  I think the only problem I'll have is chosing a medium!  Bootcamps are supposed to be challenging aren't they? So, I think I'll go with something a bit different ... 

                                                                                                         (to be continued) :D

9 comments:

Sarah - Red Gingham June 1, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Your crochet work is so perfect looking. I love the colours in your striped piece, the strong colours look great. I really should get back to my granny squares.

inkberryblue June 1, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Fascinating!
I love Islamic architecture. I saw some beautiful examples in Kuala Lumpur. The crochet looks lovely. I want to try granny stripes too. =)

Baa-Me Kniits June 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Those tiny grannies are great! Boot Camp...Sounds scary! I may just have to do it :-)

Eva June 1, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

beautiful, that's amazing that's it's only 45mins away :)

I love the colours in your granny stripes!

Fruitful Fusion June 1, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Sarah, thank you very much.

Inkberryblue, yes, KL has some beautiful architecture. I visited quite a while ago. The granny stripes work up quite quickly. Do give them a go.

Jenni, yes! Join up!!! :)

deros June 2, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

lovely work as usual. for me crochet unavailable yet... and every ur post is intresting. so thanks for all that. i feel comfortable when come to ur blog so its rest for me.
good luck and take care

Fruitful Fusion June 2, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Deros, I hope you are well. I feel great that you feel that way! Thank you for letting me know. Why is crochet not available?

deros June 3, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

everything is ok, thank u very much.
about crochet - very funny reason:) just i cant read crochet pattern:))) while i can knitting needles very good:) only leave it last time and have reason for that too - was moment (maybe 4-5 yeas ago) when i knitting without stop... oh mariya-knitting machine:) for my family, for friends, for sale and once understand - i hata this process:))) and try begining now (have one work and hope will finish it:))

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP