Thursday, July 15, 2010

my creative space - a little quiet


It's not literally quiet, just creatively quiet.  We've been staying over at my parents' house, taking the kids swimming, catching up on a bunch of things and generally keeping them entertained.  So today, we had a weekend breakfast (because it's the weekend here!) of cherry-stuffed french toast and I hope to get things going with these two projects.  I've been putting them off because of the sewing involved.  But I think today is the day!!!




Check out more creative spaces here!

3 comments:

Baa-Me Kniits July 15, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

What are you up too with that coloured sand? I love the sound of cherry french toast...Yummy!

As always your crochet is divine!

Have you entered my giveaway? :-)

Buy Design July 15, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

I'm just getting started again after a weeks holiday. It was lovely to get crafting again.
Fiona x

Fruitful Fusion July 15, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Jenni, I hurriedly posted those pics of my kids' craft work! I've been all over the place and not as clued up on what's been going on on the blogosphere. I've just entered your giveaway :)

Fiona, seems like you had a great time and you're definitely back crafting again! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP