Thursday, October 28, 2010

my creative space - something new

I haven't joined in for a while.  But I'm back now, even though things are sometimes a little hectic.  My Thursday involves teaching terrible teens (they're not that bad) and then watching the little people being taught Mixed Martial Arts! 

And as if all the crochet WIPs weren't enough, I had this urge to try something new.  


Knitting (yes, yes I said knitting!) with double pointed needles. For the first time. Ever.

Check out more creative spaces here

5 comments:

Teresa October 28, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

I tried double pointed needles just recently, took a little getting used to, but it was worth it, loved the no seams. Hope you have fun.

Baa-Me Kniits October 28, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

Once you have started you will not go back to seams! I love DPN's and circular needles :-)

Lou October 29, 2010 at 2:03 AM  

Goodness, that looks very complicated but fun. Hope it goes well. Lou.

Imaan November 7, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Oh my... I won't even THINK of trying anything like it. I know I'd stab myself in the eye or something :P

Fruitful Fusion November 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

It was great! I'd love to try something with my circular needles now. Less of the eye-poking!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP