Thursday, February 3, 2011

my creative space - hook some click some

It's been a while since I've joined in but here we are. Need to rush. I have a BUSY BUSY BUSY weekend! But thought I'd stop by and give you a peek of what I've been doing. 

Some of this 


Almost done. 


Now the slightly tedious task of weaving in the ends (I haven't learnt my lesson!), washing the blanket and blocking it. 

I've also been doing a bit of digital art.  


I've really enjoyed playing around with an idea that I had. Finished project for a charity event, coming up soon in sha Allah.

Check out more creative spaces here!

3 comments:

OnePerfectDay February 3, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

It's just beautiful!
I love the colours!

Imaan February 4, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

as salaamu `alaykum :)

Oh ma shaa Allah... more crochet *envy*

But! Now digital art, I can do :) What program do you use? Your tile looks nice ma shaa Allah.

moonstruckcreations February 13, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

Fabulous blanket!

And thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog!

Helenx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP