Saturday, January 29, 2011

crochet a rainbow

I really didn't mean to leave you with that Curly Scarf for so long! I appreciate the comments! I'm still around. And still crocheting. Even though life has it's way of flipping things upside down a bit, doesn't it. 


Among other things, just when I thought that the sun was coming out, the skies turned grey. There was heavy rain and Jeddah was flooded in many areas.


I've been crocheting some colour in to my life and now I'm joining in here to help crochet a rainbow for Australian flood victims. Do join in! 

4 comments:

CrochetBlogger January 29, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

Great cause to contribute some color to!

MaryAnn January 30, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

As Salaam Alaikum Sis!

I had to smile because as soon as I saw your colorful granny afghan I thought of Sarah London! She always uses such beautiful colors and patterns!

Thank you for the heads up on her endeavour!

Aysh January 30, 2011 at 12:37 PM  

oh the colours are really so pretty! love it!:)

Sketched Soul February 2, 2011 at 1:22 AM  

As-salaamu'alaykum my dearest sister,

OOooh.. lovely project to be a part of. Thank you for sharing. :)

Love Farhana

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP