Saturday, March 26, 2011

burj dubai



I'm sure that as a kid, I thought my parents were totally UN-cool. You know, cramping my style and all that. Didn't you? 




A few weeks ago they were on a well-deserved break in Dubai, visiting my uncle and my nan met them there too! Ma sha Allah. 




And as well as a load of goodies for us, they brought me back some photos. Especially for this blog! 




So here we go. All photos taken in and around Burj Dubai, courtesy of my Dad (especially for this blog you know).


Parents! You gotta love 'em! They're totally cool!!! 


Hafidfhahum Allah!







It's all food!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP