Thursday, March 17, 2011

my creative space ...

... is a bit chaotic. Thankfully I have de-cluttered (and really need to do the same on here!) 






I've been desperately trying to finish off projects while Jeddah was going through a phase of will-it-or-won't-it-rain (it did! And it's likely that parts of Jeddah came to a standstill again.) As I heard the raindrops hit the air conditioner units, I thought of the real devastation that is occurred and is continuing in Japan. It's good to know that Crochet-a-Rainbow blankets will be going to Japan too.


Much more going on here.


ETA: The rain wasn't too damaging alhamdulillah.


  



3 comments:

moonstruckcreations March 20, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

Lovely crochet flowers, really springlike. I really need to de-clutter my home too....

BTW I would love to be able to follow your blog, but cant find the blog "follow" button - is there someway else to do it?

Helenxx

Aisha March 27, 2011 at 4:06 AM  

Hey there! Am I missing the post for the award? Would love to do it, but can't find it, lol.

D Naruka April 7, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

What pretty colours and designs on your blog!
very cheery.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP