Friday, April 22, 2011

bits & bobs

I don't get as much time to crochet these days, but here I am pattern-testing for an extremely talented lady!




I love flowers! 


And since this post is a bit of a hotch-potch one ...


It's been well over two years since I started on these hexagons.





Initially, I had big blankety plans for them. 





But these bright and colourful hexes sat in a dark and dingy box for so long. It was quite ridiculous! In a bid to get them out quicker, I decided that two floor cushions would be their fate. But I got a little carried away with the idea and planned fabric-backed cushion-making, button-hole stitching, things that I obviously couldn't do without a sewing machine! Soooo, another change plans led me to this...




Just one, stuffed-with-old-rags, floor cushion!




Yes, just one. But atleast it's done and now resides in the girly pink room.


A while ago I showed you a little sneak peak of something I was working on and completely forgot to show you the rest of it!




It was an event flyer for a lovely lady who does some great work here. Somehow, the date passed me by and I had forgotten to post it here! But if you need something like this done, maybe you'd like to give me a shout?


Well, there you go. Have a good one! 

3 comments:

moments April 23, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

oh its so beautiful mashallah...wish I could do something nice like this for my girls...inshallah one day youll give me a lesson:)

Cattinka May 3, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

That cushion is very nice, I really like the colours you used!
KATRIN W.

Yarny Days May 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Holy cow! That is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP