Friday, May 13, 2011

my creative space - on the road

Yes, it was on the road that I got my hook out and finished off a couple of pieces that I was testing for Fatima.



It made me want to go on a proper road trip!



But this one wasn't too far. Just over an hour away. A trip to Rabigh to visit an airfield, with lots and lots of little people (not pictured here as they were busy on bouncy castles and such like!).  



Second week in a row with LOTS of little people! But new friends were made and after a busy, hot day, these were finished.



A necklace and bracelet,  starched an' all. Lovely and easy-to-follow patterns!



And some beady crochet too!



Which I really loved and I'm so looking forward to more!




More creative spaces in a new space, here.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  May 15, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

on the road is perfect;) love your necklace and bracelet, a great inspiration for me! thanks;)
alfarascha (sarah)

moonstruckcreations May 15, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

Wow these jewellery pieces are amazing!!!!!!!!!! Have just popped over the Fatima's webpage - what a treasure trove of patterns!

No worries about me getting bored then...:)

Hope you had a good weekend, Helenxx

Blue Pearl May 15, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

MASHALLAH - THE BLACK ONE IS JUST STUNNING

silverpebble May 19, 2011 at 8:29 PM  

Ooh. That's truly lovely. Do you have a shop?

Fruitful Fusion May 20, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

Thank you so much ladies!

Silverpebble, possibly ... coming soon! Love your work, BTW!

Small Things Simple Pleasures May 23, 2011 at 6:10 AM  

Your crochet is absolutely beautiful. Well done.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP