Monday, May 9, 2011

follow me

I've been blogging for a while now, but never thought to add the follow widget on the side bar. I, personally, use Google Reader for all of my "following" but Helen expressed that she couldn't "follow" me. So there it is. In the side bar. Do you see it? You spotted something else below it? Yes, a Facebook like button. Fruitful Fusion has actually been on Facebook for a while too but I kept shying away from publicising it. I don't know why. I guess, I wasn't 100% sure where I was heading with it. But then I thought, what difference does it make? It's there. I should tell my friends about it. I'm still not completely sure what will become of it but I've always liked the "business" idea, whether it's to do with crafting or graphics design. I've been reading this 



So many great ideas and so many familiar names!


What do you think about all this? I'd love to hear from you. Do you feel that it's ok to venture in to business doing something that you love or does the pressure take away from the joy of creating. Does it make you more biased and less objective when you combine something that you enjoy doing with an income-generating project? Do share! And yes, go ahead and follow me!    



4 comments:

jessyz May 9, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

Actually it makes it more enjoyable. I consider it a way of supporting my craft habits. Seems like a very interesting book

Adventurous Ammena May 10, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

I guess it depends on you.. I tried my hand at it with my stitching but I didnt get much interest and when I did do it to build up stock I found that it was draining me more to think I wouldnt appreciate the work if I sold it on... was thinking about giving it another go at some point.. maybe after Ive finished my current 2 projects ;)

deros May 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

you see my dear, i repeat after you on facebook. i hope this page can be good help to start small business for you and for me, why not? and i am ready to be your customer:)

Aysh May 12, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

It is an interesting idea, I must say but prsonally I'd feel a little overwhelmed. But... a partner to play along with can be loads of fun!
I have so much to say hre. I loved your hexagons and your cushion! Gosh I really admire your work! And congrats on the giveaway.

Replying from my blog yes, it will be fun to have a Jeddah Crafts thing... I real want to meet more craftsy people here.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP