Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the good, the bad and the beautiful

I'm gutted once again! Somehow, I managed to let my computer die without backing up all of my recent files. None. I'm quite fortunate that some of it is online (on flickr, in my email outbox, on FB or here). But I tend to save lots and lots of inspiring images and bookmarks. Of course, I lost them all. And a quite a few things I was working on, on Illustrator. I don't know why I didn't get an external hard drive. I'm thinking of getting a new laptop. What do you think?

The day before the fatality I managed to email this off. Alhamdulillah. 




And now something else to brighten my mood, here are some blog beauties I've come across recently ...


A laptop bag tutorial 




Blooming Hairpins




Wire jewellery


My friend's dad's art!




And don't forget, the giveaway closes tomorrow!!! 


 

4 comments:

jessyz June 8, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

:-(
I am sad for you. I usually just delete my files myself but by mistake or format my hard drive without backing up.

I do have a dropbox account now where I backup the important stuff and use pinterest for inspirational pics.

Hope you find most of your stuff

Blue Pearl June 9, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

love the laptop bag and hairclips especially

vala.... June 18, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

me again....you know I never realised that it was YOU designing the posters...wow mashallah well impressed...I had a look in the fb album and they all look so good....inshallah you have much success in this...really well done.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP