Thursday, June 9, 2011

my creative space - cleaning up

Today is officially the first day of summer holidays for the kids. So to kick-start it, we've been cleaning up! Oh yes. I'm trying to get organised because we have a few things planned. But oh what a chore, to clean and sort and re-arrange ... and to always have to stop and smile at an old photo or hand-written note! 

Somehow, I've been doing a little hooking too.

Finally trying out some Japanese flowers.


And some baby boy-ish hexagons.


And once upon a time, I taught someone a couple of crochet stitches and sent her on her way. She's hooked up blankets and hats and a bunch of other things, including this lovely bag for me! Ma sha Allah and jazah Allahu khayra!



As always, lots more creative spaces here.
Oh again! The giveaway ends today!

5 comments:

deros June 9, 2011 at 6:52 PM  

always i love your work
when i see you made new post hasten to open your blog and newer didn't feel disappointment
all as usual beautiful and useful to :)

Annabella June 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

I can`t crochet but what you do looks lovely and I`ve really enjoyed reading your blog.

enim sou June 10, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

Assalamu alaikum!

I love the Japanese thing - don´t know how, but they are so cute and not so overloaded like other designs.
These flowers are gorgeous.

And you did a god job introducing your friend - look, how beautiful the bag is!
MashaALLAH.

Blessed Djumu´a.

Yarny Days June 28, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

THis is so lovely. You make beautiful things.

Fruitful Fusion July 6, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

Deros, I always love seeing your new posts too!
Thank you so much Anabella.
Nima, thank you. Loving your blog too!
Rima, I love your work!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP