Thursday, August 18, 2011

my creative space ...



... is  not as consistent as it once was, on my end that is. Our creative spaces are lovely and very consistent. Do check them out. But here, in my space, I'm admiring the colour of these cherries. Especially all over my fingers!
My digital camera has no LCD remember!


I'm so grateful to have got them. I'm so grateful to have got them before the season is out. And I'm so grateful for all the food that we have to break our fast with. So many have none.


I'm still trying to find the rest of that mojo, hence this 




I started some squares with boring rounds until I saw this at plus3 crochet


something pretty bag!



so I changed my mind!




Are you pinning on pinterest yet? AND can you help me out? I should really buy a sewing machine. Do you have any suggestions?

8 comments:

Anisa umm imran August 19, 2011 at 1:54 AM  

masha`allah sis looking really well

Misti August 19, 2011 at 3:14 AM  

I love this granny square design. Thank you for sharing. What stitch did you use?

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior August 19, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

hmmh I love cherries and true words..
curious to see your new crochet works!;)
I have the "Smart by Pfaff" sewing machine..
http://www.pfaffsewingmachines.co.uk/pdf/sewing_machines/pfaff/features_100s.pdf

JenMuna

Fruitful Fusion August 19, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

Umm Imran, saha! :)

Misti, thanks for stopping by. Here's a link to the pattern: http://millemakes.wordpress.com/2011/05/22/something-pretty-the-pattern/

JenMuna thanks for the suggestion. I'll have a look!

Anne Butera August 19, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

That is a lovely granny. Love the bobbles. Makes them look like flowers.

I have a really cheap sewing machine and am happy with it, but maybe someday I'll look into something that's a step up. Hope you get a good one.

Aysh August 20, 2011 at 12:10 AM  

I am looking for a sewing machine too... lovely granny squares.. I was going to ask the pattern myself! :)

Tweed Thoughts August 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

Gorgeous bag! I'm getting into this crochet-thing slowly, hehe :) Thankyou for the inspiration as always!

moonstruckcreations August 21, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

Love the new granny squares, a really nice change from the usual ones that Im making at the moment!

Helenxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP