Thursday, September 1, 2011

post eid ...

... not eid post. It was 'Eid here on Tuesday. It was lovely and busy and family and fun and friends too.


I made some of these.


In different colours but finished them off post-Eid! 


I do wish I could get that LCD for my camera a bit quicker. I'm still guess-snapping photos with no way of focusing or changing any of the settings!



And playing around a bit more.




More creative spaces and better photo quality here.


Edited to add: I had a really "Duh" moment when it struck me that I have a perfectly fine camcorder that takes decent photos.





What do you think?

8 comments:

AnatolianCollections September 3, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

Mashallah I love that idea!

Regards, couchcrochetcrumbs
www.couchcrochetcrumbs.blogspot.com

jessyz September 3, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

they look so sweet, hope you had a wonderful Eid

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior September 3, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

salamualaikum,
I hope you had a wonderful Id, taqabala Allahu mina wa minkum...even if its a bit to late:)
your little crochet work looks lovely, a great idea!

Jenmuna

washi September 4, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

I love these! Hey your Eid sounds like mine...happy but busy :D

Anisa umm imran September 4, 2011 at 11:36 PM  

oh masha`allah they look so good ...and eid mubark to you too sis

moonstruckcreations September 6, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Hope you had a great Eid, loving the crochet!

I have good news for you - congratulations you have won my little competion/giveaway - yes, I had been back to Jordan!

Check out my post today for full details!

Helenxx

Aysh September 7, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

eid mubarak belated though. i just love your post eid crafts. i was wondering abt the hanging that you made. it is beautiful. can you share the pattern or how to make it, please. and the ring is so cute. i think you are just shaking up ur camera while taking pics.. it takes beautiful pictures when not shoke ...no..

Blue Pearl September 8, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

How beautiful...hugs and love

Hope you had a lovely Eid my dear darling

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP