Tuesday, November 8, 2011

eid

... started so quietly. 
We went to the mosque, had breakfast, 


played with presents, attempted to make balloon art, decorated cupcakes,


spoke to neary dearies in Africa, Asia and Europe, took it easy, had a lovely Malaysian meal, with great company and then met up with more friends the next day. 




The white cake mix made life a little easier. Shock! Horror! Cake mix?! Yes. But the frosting or icing is homemade. I'm not into frosting. But I think if it's going to have frosting it should be this: 2 tablespoons of butter, 4 tablespoons of cream cheese and enough icing sugar to stiffen it up (about 6 to 8 tablespoons). I dream of having at least one white room in my home. A white room with splashes of colour. Which is why the frosting stayed white! 


Eid Mubarak!

2 comments:

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior November 8, 2011 at 12:49 AM  

hmmmh, this looks so delicious!;) happy/blessed Eid to you and your family!
JenMuna

Imaan November 10, 2011 at 5:25 AM  

:) Lovely day! I LOVE the starkness and brightness of white and how it makes the colours pop but I've totally given up on having a white room. The way our place is built and just being in Pakistan really would make it such a nightmare. If you do make a white room, show us please :) I love looking at pics of cosy corners.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP