Tuesday, November 8, 2011

pretty packaging

... is something I'm always drawn too. I really like these.




Bottlegreen drinks. The pomegranate and elderflower tastes good too! Yes, they have it here for a whopping 6 riyals (which is about £1 but it's "whopping" because most drinks cost between 2 and 4 riyals).


And they had this limited edition pink bottle last month.


I saw this during the summer and had to have a sniff just because of the bottle. The scent is a lovely jasmine-y one.


source


I like Zain's new, fun look too. No, not enough to make me switch. I don't fall into marketing traps that easily! 


source


What do you think? What are you drawn too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP