Tuesday, January 17, 2012

truly experiencing



When I used up my last packet of curry paste, brought over from Thailand by my nearest and dearests, I remembered yet again, that I hadn't posted anything about our trip to the Far East. Several months later, I can say again, it was a trip of experiences alhamdulillah.


Experiencing ... 


familial bonding in new surroundings
exotic cultures
having our heads in the clouds(!)




historical beauties




artistic Islam



 lush greens


water therapy


amazing creatures


vibrant nights


architectural wonders



unusual flavours


other people's everyday life


exciting (sometimes hectic) city treks
and fun and relaxation too


Want to see more of Malaysia?

4 comments:

Lorena (sonido retro UK) January 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM  

It looks so pretty where you live. I love Islamic arts and colours, along with the peacocks and its lovely feathers.
Are you happy where you are? Is your husband from that country?
Regards, Lorena

Fruitful Fusion January 17, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

No Lorena, this beautiful place isn't where I live. We visited Malaysia in the summer. I live in Saudi Arabia and my husband is from Algeria. :)

moonstruckcreations January 17, 2012 at 10:16 PM  

Mash'Allah what an amazing place - I have several friends from Malaysia. And of course I would love to see more pics!!!

Helenxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP