Sunday, February 19, 2012

it's all good!

It really is, 
when my friend sends me a photo of her little baby wearing a dress that I made!


when I get a package from my bloggy friend, Helen (after the first one she sent out didn't reach me) of handmade goodness
Blogger is doing strange things and not rotating some of my pictures!


when I get to play around with some yarn and a hook


when I finish a project to send to far away lands (aka Canada) for a new baby


when I get to make some new cards 


with blanket stitched paper envelopes
Pin It

when we stay over at Mum's and eat cake
tres leches cake!

and more
not my creation but my sil's!


and get pep talks about getting healthy :)
That week just flew by! 


Now it's time to burn some calories.


4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM  

love love love everything mash'Allah...i'm not a pink person but i don't mind the shade on the butterfly thingy...take care wa salaams

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures February 19, 2012 at 5:53 PM  

So many lovely handmade and homemade things in this post. I'm still waiting for a Christmas card from a blogger friend that has never arrived; and an envelope from another. The mail system here is the pits! Hope your day is great. We had a dust storm roll in last nite. Yuck! Best wishes, Tammy

CrochetBlogger February 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM  

Love the cards and the gift for the new baby. So beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP