Thursday, February 9, 2012

my creative space - green

Happy to finish a knit project after so long. Needs blocking! Pattern here.


It's been cold in other parts of the world. Here too. It's been snowing in other parts of the world. Not here though. Here, we've had cool weather, then cold-snuggle-under-duvet kind of weather, then the sand and dust got swept all over the place and in to our homes through the little cracks. Now? It's hot again. 


Knitting, I have been enjoying you!

At times I wished I was in the snow. I haven't been in snow since 2003. But people are freezing and some of the effects of the snow have been fatal. As they saying goes, the grass is always greener on the other side. 


But crochet, I have missed you! 


It happens a lot that I think of what I don't have and I have to smack myself back to appreciating what I do have. Alhamdulillah. How is it where you are? I hope you can enjoy the weather wherever you are.




Can you tell I've been loving the greens?
More creative spaces here!


7 comments:

moonstruckcreations February 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM  

Love your knitting and crochet. The colours are lovely.

The snow has gone away a little, but more has been forecast!

Helenxx

Gillian February 10, 2012 at 2:39 AM  

Oh you have a beautiful blog!
here in Australia (I live on the eastern side) we are having lots of summer storms and rain, some parts of my state are having severe flooding at the moment as well...

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures February 11, 2012 at 8:44 PM  

We are having the same kinda weather. Cool and windy. Dusty and dreary. Cloudy and rainy. Warm and balmy. Never know what's in store from one day to the next. Lots of folks sick with colds and flu but fortunately we've all stayed well through it all. Your knitting and crochet are lovely. Have a super Sunday! Tammy

Debra February 12, 2012 at 5:04 AM  

no snow here, but of course dream of it...i live in the mountains so its a little cooler ...makes for a manageable summer for my part of the world... your little vest is gorgeous...i would love to make of these for a 4 year old but dont really know how to modify with knitting...your other knitting looks lovely too!

moonstruckcreations February 12, 2012 at 4:44 PM  

So pleased the little heart has turned up!

Helenxx

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior February 15, 2012 at 11:07 PM  

..and you finished your cardigan?? :0)isn´t it great??
love the first pattern..but I do have my "problems" with english patterns..I am so sad:(
all your projects are beautiful!:)
JenMuna

Anisa umm imran February 16, 2012 at 12:28 AM  

oh masha`allah sis ... so beautiful you are really talented

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP