Wednesday, February 8, 2012

january photo scavenger hunt


I know we're just over a week in to February, but here are my January scavenger hunt photos!


soft - It's Debbie Bliss and for a baby!

2

blur

in season


in my bathroom

mess


information


company - 2 months, 4 long waits later, they opened an account for me that took about 5 minutes!

warning!


odd - because it's porridge made with camel milk! We're trying to make use of it's health benefits.


in the distance 

entrance - to the city of Makkah


So there you go! I wonder what February will be like.

3 comments:

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior February 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM  

oh I love your photos!and they make me dream of just making my Hajj bi´idnillah..
so curious to see your knitting projects completed!;)
JEnMuna

moonstruckcreations February 10, 2012 at 1:45 AM  

Masha'Allah such wonderful photos. I was soooo pleased when you joined in the scavenger hunt as I really enjoy seeing all your pics of Saudi life - insha'Allah one day I can make my Hajj.

In the meantime Im looking forward to another trip to Jordan insha'Allah!

Helenxx

PS snowing here again....

enim sou February 13, 2012 at 7:29 PM  

MashaALLAH - these pictures are wonderful. It is so much interesting to see some spots of your life. Wished to drive under the entrance of Makkah...

enim sou

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP