Friday, August 31, 2012

my creative space - prioritising


Things are happening around here. We've started packing boxes. Just started! But I've found time to ...

* hook a beret for a friend. In plum!


* and start on another for another friend. In cherry and plum!


This two-tone one is a bit more challenging/time consuming, but she told me to take my time with it!


It's turning out sturdier. I hope it ends well!

* to get on some rides. Just us girls! 


 * to try and make something special for someone special


* to say goodbye to my second home because my parents have moved out :(


And now I must stop by and respond to all of your comments, questions, memes and awards! 

In the meantime, lots of creative spaces here!


6 comments:

Seaweed and Raine August 31, 2012 at 2:44 PM  

Do you find that a few minutes (20 or more) of crochet just seems to help you unwind when you are really busy? I do. I'm sure it's been a sanity saver for me on more than one occasion. :) I'm curious as to how you work 2 colours of yarn for the beret.

moonstruckcreations August 31, 2012 at 4:12 PM  

Love the berets - do you have a link to the pattern?

Hope everything goes well with your move - and of course there is always time for a bit of crafting in and amongst all the packing!

Helenxx

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures August 31, 2012 at 10:47 PM  

That two tone does look like it would be time-consuming. Good luck as you pack for the move. Best wishes, Tammy

Maryam September 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM  

mashallah all looks great...the packing bit is always the hardest...and then there's all the goodbyes..inshallah allah amkes it easy for you and my it be full of baraka and reward ameen!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP