Thursday, September 13, 2012

my creative space - rushing

Oh the days, they are rushing by. We have some issues that are preventing us from going ahead with our move straight away. But while we wait we are enjoying time with my parents who are also leaving soon :(


My Mum's friends took us out with our collective (eight) children ma sha Allah!



Some of us went on crazy rides.



We also relaxed later in the week. Most of us had high tea. 



One of us (namely, I) had a very boring chicken salad ...





 ... but enjoyed beautiful company and surroundings.



It was a lovely evening of advice from wise women.


And as the days rush by, I rush to finish my projects. Deadlines put that kind of pressure on me, but it's a good kind!



Our kids have thoroughly enjoyed Junior Masterchef Australia, so my brother has organised a "mini Masterchef" session for them today. I will go and enjoy their creations (perhaps just smelling and looking at them!)


More creative spaces here.

6 comments:

Fiona September 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

Your crochet is beautiful! Are you going to add lots more rounds in different colours, or are you stopping with the purple?

I hope the Masterchef experience is a success!!

Heather September 13, 2012 at 9:29 PM  

Those rides look like a lot fun and what a beautiful place@

kristin September 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM  

i was drawn in by the colors of your crochet, and on closer look i can see i am loving the pattern as well...such a nice creative space i found :)

Seaweed and Raine September 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM  

That swimming pool looks delightful - i love the colour contrast between the white and the blue. Hope you enjoy your Mini Masterchef munchables (do we get to see pictures?).

Fruitful Fusion September 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM  

Fiona, I've stopped to weave ends in (YUCK!) and then I will keep going with a few more rounds or until I'm happy with the size lol!

Heather, they were beautiful places. We really enjoyed our days!

Kristin, thank you!

S, thank you and masterchef pics posted!

khadijah September 16, 2012 at 1:48 AM  

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu dear sister!

masha'Allah what lovely photo's!! woww those rides truly look frightening! I would freak out and cry if i were on that one in the middle! and the vertical one!! is this in Saudi!??! the photos of the pool is also beautiful! are these photo's from Saudi? also your crocheting is absolutely fabulous masha'Allah!!!!

thanks for stopping by my blog :)
hope to have u as a follower insha'Allah!
xo
Khadijah @ www.onechinesemuslimah.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP