Tuesday, October 9, 2012

just noticing ...

little things

that while I teach my kids, they teach me [I love knowing them better, Allah yahfadhuhum]

that children are capable of a lot more than we think

that technology means that I might see my parents more now! 

that milky coffee (or tea) and crochet make me feel good [No, I definitely noticed that a while ago!]


that rays of sunlight can go unnoticed, so I should notice them more!
that teamed with instagram they can make our boring doors look not so boring

that it's getting late and I need to lesson plan!

What are you noticing these days?

* I'm trying to blog everyday for the rest of this month for Blogtoberfest. Can I do it? 

2 comments:

Kat McNally October 10, 2012 at 4:04 AM  

Isn't instagram great the way it makes us see the day-to-day things in a whole new light (literally and metaphorically)?
So glad you're joining us for Blogtoberfest12.
Kat xx

Fruitful Fusion October 10, 2012 at 5:25 PM  

Thank you very much Kat! Oh yes, I am seeing things differently these days!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP