Monday, November 12, 2012

12. from above

a finished shawl


(a first knitted shawl from some people)

in preparation for a North African winter

still not sure when 

It was an easy knit, but I'm not too sure about the lace border. I'm sure I missed a stitch here and there but, I think I'm alright with that.

And in all it's glory ... with our homeschooling parafernalia!


This post is a part of #amonthof #mycreativespace and I'm linking up to Made by You Monday

Skip To My Lou

because having a finished handcrafted bit of goodness, on a Monday is something to be happy about!

2 comments:

Rose, Happy Home Decorating November 13, 2012 at 1:57 AM  

Beautiful lace! You did very well. BTW, did you see that gorgeous, free lace scarf knitting pattern that I featured last week. I bet you'll love it!

Do come and share your shawl at our linky party, at http://www.finecraftguild.com/party-3/ and check out that other design.

Seaweed and Raine November 14, 2012 at 3:38 PM  

The colours you have chosen just sing together! Gorgeous. :) And well done having something craft/design related to share on a Monday.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP