Friday, November 2, 2012

2. make lists

I love lists! And not only To Do lists. I love lists of things I like so that I can gain inspiration from them or just a feel good factor. I love pinterest and flickr for these visual lists. 

Here's my list of things I'm loving at the moment:

Kashida Design - a fusion of arabic type and product design!



This mug bag with crochet trim.


Click over to see how it unfolds. I love the idea!


Crocheting With Lucy Loop - a great little book for kids that are learning to crochet.

Seen here!

This great little pattern.


These teeny tiny flowers the boys picked for me on their early morning walk because I was a little under the weather!

This post is a part of #amonthof #mycreativespace

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM  

Hi Ishrat!! Thank you for sharing all these beautiful things! I really love the mug bag, too!!
I like when you speak how much you love being with your children...I can feel your love for them!! Thank you!
Laura

Sketched Soul November 2, 2012 at 11:28 PM  

As-salaamu'alaykum sis
I absolutely LOVE lists... as you said, one reason is the inspiration, and another is I usually get it done.

I now put a to-do list on my blog, and it helps especially when I find something I really, want to try out :)

Love your list!
xx

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures November 3, 2012 at 9:37 AM  

The only lists I seem to make all the time are grocery lists. That blanket stitch pattern looks very interesting. And that crochet book for kids would be a nice gift. Hope all is well with you. Best wishes, Tammy

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP