Thursday, November 1, 2012

1. a creative space ...

... can be anywhere! Mine is usually a disorganised, scatter of things and floats around from place to place. I work wherever I can and most importantly, where I feel comfortable. My "stuff" can stay on the dining table for days! Thank you family, being so understanding about that.


Sometimes I get creative in the kitchen, sometimes on my walks around town, sometimes with creative folk at a coffee shop! Speaking of which, I had the pleasure of getting together with Diana and having questions thrown at us being interviewed about Trochet, by the lovely Anosha, one of the writers at Jeddah Blog! I would love to have an organised studio like this. But until then, wherever and whenever will have to do. I say this while I sit amongst cardboard boxes of our belongings waiting to be carted off to another continent, in sha Allah.

Oh yes, I'm going to try and join in with a month of my creative spaces and today is day one! It may or may not go according to plan, but that's okay!



2 comments:

moments November 2, 2012 at 1:33 AM  

mashallah you do get things done though, Inshallah when you are settled you will find a little place for yourself to set up. Im in between boxes as well ;)

Anosha November 5, 2012 at 3:11 PM  

LOL thank you for the mention! I hope your move goes smoothly and you're able to fix up a beautiful studio in your new home <3
p.s. good luck on today's introductory session, would love to see a post on it :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP