Saturday, January 5, 2013

my creative space - in the papers!!!


On Wednesday, I came home from work, to a message from Diana saying that the Arab News, one of the two English language newspapers of Saudi Arabia, had published an article about the Trochet project! They gave the project a whole page! I had to see it for myself and sure enough, there it was, a whole page on the project! What a surprise! I'm so happy for everyone involved, especially the ladies that have been crocheting the items. And I'm so pleased that I could be a part of this before I leave this lovely city.

Do check out more creative spaces here

Have YOU had any surprises?

ETA: I forgot to link up to the online article! It's right here!

10 comments:

Anonymous,  January 5, 2013 at 2:05 AM  

oh congratulations! this is great and you can be proud on your work;)
salamualaikum dear sis;)

moonstruckcreations January 5, 2013 at 3:17 AM  

Mabruk, very well deserved!

Helenxx

Fruitful Fusion January 5, 2013 at 7:35 AM  

Thank you S and Helen! I was really pleased and excited about it!

ireminisces January 5, 2013 at 2:35 PM  

Hi thanks for sharing interesting read by the way
Do you happen to know what The Ith-khir is? Come see..

Take Care

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures January 5, 2013 at 6:23 PM  

I just read the article. That's fantastic! Congratulations. We also have a Trash to Treasure project here. And I've helped women at the Salvation Army Shelter to make Christmas ornaments that they then sold at bazaars. They make wonderful baskets and rugs from plarn. It's a wonderful project. Best wishes, Tammy

Heather January 6, 2013 at 5:24 AM  

Congratulations! That is wonderful!

Anonymous,  January 7, 2013 at 3:13 PM  

Mabrouk! What a great pleasure. You´ve had so much patience for your project!

Asslamu alaikum.

Aysh January 8, 2013 at 1:16 PM  

Congratulations! This is great! Good work.

Karima January 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM  

I am so happy for you to get this recognition - Well Done!

mib January 13, 2013 at 10:01 PM  

AS SALAAM ALAIKUM,
congrats! MASHAALLAH,you deserve it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP