Monday, February 25, 2013

currently loving ...

... working on this 

virago still coming along and I'm loving working on it
another northbound knitting pattern and THAT yarn!

the idea of this crochet retreat in Marrakech that I found out about at Crochet Concupiscence

A creative event in Jeddah!

this bag
this clever idea - Tashkeil is a local organisation and this infographic highlights how they help independent designers. You do have to have some knowledge of the Arabic script and the vowel system to fully appreciate the concept. To give you an idea, the red icon at the top is "fat-ha" which, in Arabic, gives the vowel sound similar to the "a" in "apple", obtained by the opening of the jaws. Here it is used to depict the opening of minds!

The seven habits of calmness

and cleaning out my inboxes! 

What are you in to these days?




9 comments:

Aysh February 25, 2013 at 10:09 PM  

Wow!!Love the yarn... and really interesting post! Mad Hatter's party in jeddah?! Wow. Interesting. :) It is always lovely reading your posts!

Loved the Tashkeil poster too! yes... very clever.

Kathryn Vercillo February 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM  

Thanks for sharing the link to my post about the Marrakech crochet retreat; so wish it was something I could go to this year!

Heather February 27, 2013 at 5:59 AM  

I love the patterns and colors of that shawl - gorgeous! I am still working on my crochet, but I've also returned to my true love - cross-stitch. I've recently finished cross-stiting a moose that is going to be the front of a tea cozy for my mother whose birthday is next month.

Fruitful Fusion February 27, 2013 at 9:34 PM  

Thank you Aysh! Yes, it's clever right?

Kathryn, I'm wishing and hoping I can go sometime!

Heather, show us your crochet and cross-stitch! :)

Anonymous,  February 27, 2013 at 11:34 PM  

Hi Ishrat!!
Love seeing that you're still creating and being active!!
I am loving knitting, too, in this last period and I am looking forward to find a bit of time to start learning "Fair Isle" knitting!
Greetings!

moonstruckcreations March 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM  

So many lovely things!
Wouldn't that crochet retreat in Marrakech be super?

Helenxx

Lorybeat March 6, 2013 at 5:33 PM  

I love those colours! what a lovely combination! x
Lorena :D

Eric Civault January 5, 2024 at 1:47 AM  

My stress level decreases every time I crochet. Crocheting, like meditation, allows me to soothe and settle my mind through repetitive actions.
Local SEO Citations

GetBkLinksOL March 15, 2024 at 5:18 AM  

Wow, that crochet you produced is quite beautiful. I'm going to start learning how to crochet because it looks so beautiful. Thank you for providing this information. Social Media Backlinks

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP