Thursday, March 14, 2013

my creative space - a mix of crafts

It has been a busy work week and we have relatives visiting, so carving in time for "luxuries" has been difficult. 

Nevertheless, we got to have a peek at the Quilting and Artisan Fair held at The Quilting Arts Studio. What an amazing place! 




They made room for some trocheted goodies too! 
I'll tell you more about it soon in sha Allah.

We also had a quick trip to Madinah. 

 I loved seeing the roof slide open above me as I walked through the mosque.



I finished the Virago shawl on our 4 hour road journey. 



And I hooked up some hexagons too to send off to Dubai!


Three are trocheted, two are your usual acrylic yarn and one is made out of paper! 

And oh, google reader says it's retiring in July! What to do! Any suggestions on a good reader I can use? 

More creative spaces here! 

4 comments:

Elisabeth Andree March 14, 2013 at 2:19 PM  

Lovely blog you have and pretty pictures to look at. Your hexagons are beautiful!

Ana BC March 14, 2013 at 7:05 PM  

beautiful photos...and the shawl is AMAZING!!!

deros March 15, 2013 at 9:28 AM  

Great, dear!
With love, deros
<3

Seaweed and Raine March 15, 2013 at 2:37 PM  

That fair must have been a real treat to wander around.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP